Lolita Teekränzchen June 2017

June 12, 2017

Hello lovelies,

last Sunday was out monthly lolita teekränzchen again. This time we visited an old and traditional Viennese Cafe called Hummel. I really liked the decor and how it simultaneously looks old-fashioned and modern.

The food was very delicious and the home-made lemonade were good too. I can only recommend the cranberry lemonade and the apple strudel.


I snatched a picture of dear Emily with her food. I really liked her hairstyling.
And here is the rest of the group.
I made the picture when I was going, so there may be some people missing who came later.
I wanted to keep it more casual and picked my bodyline skirt and an infanta blouse.
The shoes are from Rosemarie seoir and I think the flower crown is from primark. But I'm not so sure about that.



Maja is really photogenic. Too bad my other cat isn't.
I used glitter in my make-up and instead of mastix/other glue I used lip gloss. And it worked perfectly fine as well!


 Have a nice week,

all the best,

Auris Lothol

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare