Horror inspired Pictures

June 14, 2017

Hello lovelies,

last year in August Souly and I did a little horror photo shooting in my bath. I received the pictures recently and they may be upsetting for minors or sensitive people so I will share the pictures under a read me.
Photographer: Souly from Blur of color
We made the woman in white together too, see more here.


We wanted the pictures to be creepy but somehow they turned to be more violent and disturbing than creepy. The next batch, as my photographer will be in Vienna again in August, will hopefully be creepy again!
So without further ado, here are the pictures:










 This is by far my favourite picture.

Have a nice and non-creepy week everyone,

Auris Lothol

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. These turned out so great, I love horror, you look like straight outta a Silent Hill Game. *0*

    ReplyDelete