Lolita meet-up April

May 07, 2017


Hello lovelies,

last Sunday the Austrian lolita community had a meet-up in Vienna. It was sunny and almost warm, so we really had luck with the weather. A few weeks earlier and we would have met in snow. Our April weather this year was really weird.
We all met up at Stephansplatz, of course we were a tourist attraction, and then visited an exhibition.
To be honest, the exhibition was underwhelming. I wanted more information to all the dresses but that was very limited. It was called "Vulgär (vulgar)! Fashion redesigned!" and there were also some crazy pieces of clothing, I vividly remember seeing wig shoulder pads, but nothing really vulgar.
Afterwards we ate at an Italian place and I had wonderful garlic bread and pizza. Nothing beats carbs and carbs.
A small group decided to visit the vegan ice-cream shop Veganista after the food. I remember I had Punschkrampfen ice-cream, I think it's called punch cake in English. I love the crazy flavours at the shop.

Here is what I wore:

 


Jsk: Metamorphose temps de fille
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Necklace: Rosemarie seoir
For the other pictures I forgot to take of my bolero. 


I also made pictures with Mia, Bibi, and Emily <3 .="" p="">



And here are some selfies.
I got my hair inspiration from Shiipero (Shiori) a Swankiss staff member. She has the cutest hairstyle. M. made my hair because he does a better job than I do. Really. 



All the best,

Auris Lothol

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Oh wow, those shoes are super gorgeous! I mean, your whole look (including the hairstyle) is wonderful but those shoes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3! I really like them myself and they are super comfy!

      Delete