Mini Lolita meet-up

March 02, 2017

Hello lovelies,

last Sunday I organized a mini lolita meet-up in Vienna.
There is a cafe in the outskirts of Vienna called "Little Britain" and the decor makes it a very good lolita location. They also have a wide arrange of cakes, cupcakes, and sweets. Their tea is super delicious and they also have British hot chocolates. The owner is very friendly and she loved our dresses.
Initially I planed the event with 10 guests but in the end we were about 16, so definitely not that small. With it being a mini meet-up, s.o. were allowed too but in the end there were only two boyfriends attending.

Lolita meet-up

My outfit consisted of an Angelic Pretty OP with an overskirt by Mighty kingdom couture. The shoes were from DreamV.




All the pictures were made by M.












I also made an aesthetic video. I tried to concentrate more on the details and the ~aesthetics~.


This being the first try, I think it worked out fine. A tripod would have been better but it will be used next time.
All the best,

Aurîs Lothol

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare