My lolita year 2016

January 03, 2017

Hello lovelies,

after the cosplay year I present you my lolita year.
Here are the top ten by notes count from tumblr.
I noticed that tumblr and instagram are so different from their notes count. Instagram likes my lolita more than it likes my larme and casual stuff and it's quite the opposite on tumblr.

10.

 My cat loves to photobomb me. I don't like that outfit that much or my pose (or my face) but...it managed to get into the top 10.
Skirt and blouse: Innocent world
Tumblr

9.

 I combined a btssb op with an axes femme cardigan for a small shopping trip. Little girls loved my outfit.
OP: Baby the stars shine bright
Cardigan: Axes femme
Tumblr

8.
 I never thought that people actually liked this coordinate. At least, I didn't like it that much. In my opinion I shouldn't have matched white and black pearls. But my selfmade Italian Reta looks good with that jsk from Souffle song.
OP: Souffle song
Shoes: Jesus Diamante
Tumblr

7.
 I wore this on the second day of the Leipzig Book faire (LBM). The hat is vintage and I made a cute Begere (rococo flat hat) out of it. The OP is one of my favourite ones and it is from Yolanda.
Shoes: DreamV
OP: Yolanda
Tumblr

6.


 This dress and its shipping cost me a fortune. But I didn't regret buying it. I also like the outfit for obvious reasons (birds, biiiiirds).
OP: R-Series
Cardigan: Liz lisa
Wig: Lockshop
Tumblr

5.


 This coordinate was made because of a challenge in my local lolita community. We had to put together the cheapest coordinate we had. I didn't manage to put it below 100€ but it's not that bad.
To be honest, I don't like my face or my pose in the first picture at all...
Blouse and bag: Angelic Pretty
Skirt: Bodyline
Tumblr

4.


 I threw together a quick coordinate for some fabric shopping. My casual coordinates seem to get more notes than my more elaborate ones.
Jsk: Magic tea party
Cardigan: liz lisa
Bag: DreamV
Bow: Baby the stars shine bright
Tumblr

3.

 I wore my Yolanda dress for my birthday party. The owner of the café where I celebrated loved my outfit and even gave me a bottle of rose lemonade for free. Yey!
OP: Yolanda
Necklace: Metamorphose temps de fille
Tumblr

2.
I don't know why this picture was so popular. The lipstick I am wearing is just horrible and my face looks like a huge beige-brown mess....Never wear a light pink lipstick. It doesn't look good on Barbie either.
Jsk and Blouse: Innocent World
Headpiece: Taobao
Tumblr

1.


 At least the first place has a coordinate I really like. It's pink and white and frilly and I have a huge bow on my head. I wore this for the lolita pop-up store in Vienna. I realized again how awkward I was with other Lolitas.
Jsk and necklace: Metamorphose temps de fille
Bow: La pafait
Bag: Innocent World
Shoes: DreamV/Yumetenbo
Blouse: Frills
Tumblr

All the best,

Aurîs Lothol

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare