Friday, 11 November 2016

Announcement

Hello lovelies,

I decided to change my blog a bit.
My blog started out as personal sewing and cosplay blog. But times change and I added some jfashion, vintage fashion and historical fashion to the mix.
In the last couple of months I came to realize that not cosplay is my passion alone but also sewing historical costumes and j-fashion dresses. I don't think that this mix is good for the blog and I decided to create another blog, just for Japanese fashion. I will cross-post my coordinates on both of my blogs but other than that, I want to separate my blogs.

Silver Afternoon:

historical costumes
sewing
cosplay
my coords
travel (worldwide, excluding japan)

Auris J-fashion (super creative name...not)

j-fashion brand reviews
my coords
new arrival at shops
shop introduction
japan travel blog

All the best,

Aurîs Lothol



No comments:

Post a Comment