Cosplay plans for this year

February 03, 2016

Hi lovelies,

I am planning my cosplays for this year again and while I know that sometimes plans don't work out, I am still always doing it, year after year.

For Yuki Matsuri, a small convention in Vienna I am planning to do Bianca from Bernard and Bianca. I have seen the movie a few weeks ago and she was so cute. I could even convince Matthias to do Bernard for me, so we will finally do a partner cosplay again. Yey.


I already made an Ion cosplay for Connichi 14 (I think) but I want to do redo mine. Together with Zen, my Radu, we will wear it for Animuc on Saturday.

Another partner cosplay is with Souly. We want to do Ezio and Claudia from Assassin's creed Brotherhood. Of course I will do Claudia. I really came to like her and the whole series. But at the moment I am stuck at black flag because I don't have to time continue.



As for the other cosplays, I don't really have a fixed plan when to wear them.

 I already started doing this cosplay (see my WIP here). I really love the designs by Sakizou and I could live with the option of only being able to cosplay from her series.

 I started reading outlander when I was 15 and I loved Claire and Jamie. They were always my OTP from this series. Although I have to admit, I only liked the books until maybe 2-3, I still have a soft spot for them. Therefore I have to cosplay Claire. Matthias agreed to do Jamie! Yey.

 Alana Bloom is a character from Hannibal. She had an incredible character development and I really like her. This is the outfit I want to do from her.

Peggy Carter is another fantastic character I want to do. To be honest, I don't think I will have time to sew her costume, and therefore I already ordered it via Aliexpress. I hope it will arrive soon and in time for the Leipzig bookfaire but I don't think I will have that luck because China is figuratively speaking, closed for their national holidays until the 14th of February.

I started this cosplay last year and I am still not finished. How lazy can a person be? At least there is not really much to do anymore. I need to finish the stars and the hat and then I am done. Yey. See my progress here.

 Lady Oscar is an anime I could always watch. I still remember how hard I cried when I watched the last two episodes. As for the cosplay, I would love to cosplay oscar but instead I will do a Marie-Antoinette cosplay. Her dresses are not at all historically accurate so I will try and do this. Therefore the cosplay might look very different.

Apart from that my plans also include a peasant 18th century dress for Hungary from Hetalia and a huge robe a la francaise for female Austria, also from Hetalia. I don't have any pictures or fanarts at all so please imagine it yourself!

I am a 100% sure I forgot at least half of what I wanted to cosplay but I will return to update the list because my brain has holes and I forget everything anyway.

All the best,

Aurîs



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare