I didn't really come far with the cosplay this weekend, but at least, I finished sewing together all the big parts of the frock. Hooray!
Before adding the lining to the fabric I always add the decoration first.
It still looks super small to me but if fits me and I just have to remember that I AM super small.
Close up of the lace. I bought too much of it for my Sakizou carusel pony and was happy to find another costume in need of big lace.
Another thing I did this weekend was the sleeve (yes, only one).
This is how it looks like from the outside. It is super nice and puffy. I tried it on already.
But the fabric is super thick and therefore it is quite difficult to pull the threads on the sleeve to make it puffy.
As you can see, I didn't quite sew it together yet. But this is how it looks from the inside.
so, what is missing:
finishing both sleeves
adding trim and decoration
finishing the frock with collar
There is still a lot to do but I am free on Friday so maybe I can wake up and start sewing early.
Have a nice week,