Saturday, 6 June 2015

random post

 Hello lovelies,

So much happened the past few weeks, and I will just try to keep it short.

It seems like I got my appetite again and so I am baking and cooking again. I did really miss it. Eating sweets or eating out at restaurants were going on my nerves already.
 I love my table griller. Best present ever!

 Look at those selfmade burger and fries. Omnomnom

I also made raspberry muffins last tuesday because I was craving them since Sunday. They have a sugar coating, which is very, very sweet but the raspberries in the middle are a bit sour, so the taste was well balanced.

 Last week on Saturday, I went to primark and finally got shoes. They are one size too big but that doesn't matter. I finally got them. I have been wanting those shoes since Japan and was angry at myself for not having bought them.

Fantastic, blogspot turned the picture And I have no idea how to return to default. Apart from the shoes I bought pink hangers, a pink flower crown, hair elastics, facial wipes and a chiffon shirt.

I tried working with worbla again and while small stuff look really good, bigger stuff just won't. At least now I now, I am able to do a flower and a flowery bracelet but not a breast armour. That's okay. I like sewing better anyway. (AND IT IS WAY CHEAPER)

 The bracelet has a hearts and roses on them.
And below is a flower I also made out of worbla.


Have a nice week!


Aurîs

4 comments:

  1. Your food looks so tasty!

    Also, I have the same problem with blogspot rotating pictures and the only solution I've found is rotating your picture the opposite way to what blogspot does then re-uploading it. Generally it will keep to the rotation you set it to. Then, rotate the original picture back to normal and upload for a third time and it will generally work. If not, keep rotating the original until blogspot gets it right. It's a bit annoying, but it gets there in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really tasty too!

      And thank you again for the hint. I will try it out next time!

      Delete
  2. That table griller looks cool, I want one..
    I really like those Primark shoes, I had a pair of platforms from there that I really loved but they broke after a while. It's a great place to get trendy items for a cheap price.
    I'd never heard of worbla, looks like an interesting (but difficult) material to work with. The rose turned out really nicely.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, especially that flower turned out so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete