only 12 more days and it's Hanamatsuri. Time sure flies by! And of course I am far from being finished.
At least I have three full days to sew and 9 days after work...(so like 2-3h @_@).
The only thing I finished is the crown! I tried it on yesterday and it fit's very well, even though I didn't even use pins to hold the crown in place. I love it.
What else did I do...
I coloured the fabric and as I said, the painted fabric just doesn't look that good...but I did not have any other choice....as the fabric spray did not work..
So, what more to do:
- buy shoes
- finish ribbon stitching the other sleeve and line it
- finish painting the skirt part
- embroider the skirt part
- put together the whole dress
- paint it and embroider it
- cry hard
- insert a zip
- sew the sleeves onto the dress
- do the button and hole things onto the sleeves
- embroider the shoes
- cry because it's done