Friday, 21 November 2014

It's donut time in Vienna!

Hello lovelies,

that was a super busy week. My hopes to go to bed early today also vanished but at least I can sleep all I want tomorrow. I had to study for my Women's and gender history exam today and I really hope I passed it because I had to take a day off work to do it. This system is so crude.
After the exam I went to Mariahilferstraße to meet Laura. Dunkin Donuts also opened their first store in Vienna and there was a huge queue. Imagine, Austria is one of the richest countries in this world and we didn't have a dunkin donut yet. Other shops we still don't have: Victoria's secret, Sephora, Seven eleven, etc. Plus the opening hours of shops are just ridiculus. I work until 6pm, go to university until 8m and until then all the shops are closed. That means, that I can go to grocery stores only on Fridays and Saturdays (because of course, all shops are closed on Sundays, except for shops near main train stations: Westbahnhof, Hauptbahnhof, Praterstern). And I always run out on fresh food already on Monday.....

Nevermind, so, we have a Dunkin donuts now!
Laura and me ate japanese curry for lunch (with sweet potatos! nooomnom) and after lunch we started a short crocheting project.
Tadah! Frilly half-finished wrist cuffs.

I wanted to get some dunkin donuts before going home but the queue was even longer. I knew there was anther new donut shop, tasy donuts and went there instead.

I got 6 pieces in a bag and box for 8,something (I think 8,25€?)
But to be honest, only the donut in the top-middle was good and the pink sprincles at the top right as okay. All the other ones were meh to really bad. Especiall the jelly and peanutbutter donut in the bottom left corner. I didn't even finish my piece. That was depressing. I was really looking forward to good donuts. Next time I will try out dunkin donuts Vienna!

and here some random picture of Matthias and me, just because I think the fake glasses really suit him!
That's all folks.
I need my bed. Sleep. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Aurîs

No comments:

Post a Comment