Casual Lolita high-waist Skirt project

November 06, 2014

Hello lovelies,

so sorry for the long absence. University started again 4 weeks ago and from then on, life has been a real rollercoaster ride. I had a friend coming over from Potsdam, my friends and I had a very mature Bachelor-Sushi party and there was a flood of university papers I had to do. I didn't have time to do a lot, but I got my eyes on some new projects. Plus when I have time after work and after university or after meeting up with friends, I try to sew or read something (currently it's reading in my pajamas before going to bed at 10pm. No kidding).

I bought this lovely fabric with strawberries and cherries on it. It will be my first red lolita piece.

This is the inner fabric layer. As you can see, the colour is a bit faded. On the outer side/right side, the colour is more intense.

I still haven't managed to do a single good picture with the wip but at least I made a picture of the finished bow which will be places in front of the high waist skirt.


Have a great weekend,

I am drowning in university papers again.

Aurîs

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare