Part one of my Hime Lolita fotoshooting

September 29, 2014

Hello lovelies,

I finally have some free time at hand and wanted to share part one of my Hime Lolita fotoshooting with the very talented Andreas Madl. Check out his page, because his pin-up pictures are simply amazing.
It was a rather spontaneous fotoshooting and I didn't get the socks I ordered nor the shoes. Due to the heavy rain before we started, my curls also vanished. And I had the most wonderful curls ;__;





Dress: fanplusfriend
shoes: DreamV
Hat: Taobao
socks: offbrand

after the fotoshooting, Matthias, who was a great flashlight holder, and I went to a Mcdonalds near the location (We made the fotos near Schloss Schönbrunn in the park). And the mcdonals was so nice because it was all in Jugendstil/Art nouveau! This is the second nice mcdonalds in Vienna, the other nice one is near Museumsquartier at Mariahilferstraße and has some wonderful stucco.

Instagram

Have a nice week,

Aurîs

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Aww, du siehst super hübsch aus! *__* ~
    Das Kleid ist so toll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirklich tolles Kleid! Und tolle Fotos :)

    ReplyDelete