wig work

January 04, 2014

Hello lovelies,

the past couple of days have been very hairy. :D


My wip from day 1. I made the pictures when the glue was still white but when the glue is dry, it gets colourless. I tried to work very neat with the wig and it looks good!

Day 2
I did the back and the other side in front (no pictures). More glue, and more wefts. I took the wefts from another pink wig. I really looks neat. Now I have to do the top part...that will be the hardest and probably worst part...

I bought liquid latex the other day to do a negative form of the cameo I wanted... It is made out of fimo (polymer clay) and baked it at 110C° to harden it.


It worked out perfectly. But then I waited. and waited. and waited and after three days, it finally dried. So, if you want to do negativ form with latex, do it little by little.
Glue your form onto the bottom and fill in a small section. If your latex is kind of yellowish, the form is ready.

Aurîs

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Fun color!

    Btw, I really like your blog and was wondering if you would like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete