Merry Christmas

December 24, 2013

Hello lovelies,

today is christmas! At least in Austria where we already celebrate on the 24th of December.
And this year I have a lolita dress tutorial for you, from Gosu Rori 14.

this picture is not from me. credits to the scanner!
You need:
your fabric of choice: 110cm wide and for S/M 2m60cm long - L/LL 2m90cm long
Buttons: 2,5cm wide, 8 pieces
Ribbon: 3,5cm wide, 3m long
Lace A: 4,5cm wide, S/M 5m long, L/LL 5m50cm long
Lace B: 3cm wide, S/M 8m50cm long, L/LL 9m long
Lace C: 1,5cm wide, S/M 2m long, L/LL 2m20cm long
Zip: 1 Piece, 56cm long

Let's start with the front part.
It may seem complicated at first, with all the numbers. But it is really easy.
Keep in mind that the first number is for size S and the last for size LL.
When I draw the pieced on paper, I always start with the straight line on the right, which is the middle front. I draw the 21-22cm down, then the 15.5-16,5cm and afterwards the 35-40cm. From there on it is much easier to work with.
This is your back part:
See the strange long lined and dotted line on the upper part of the dress? Cut it out separately because you will need it for the lining.
Once you got these pattern, trace them on the fabric. You can lay down the pattern accordingly but if you have less fabric, I guess you can also squeeze everything together.
The numbers on the picture mean seam allowances! 1,5cm is normal, but you can also use 1cm or 2cm, as you like. The lining has 0cm seam allowance.

Variations:
-Instead of buttons you can sew on three ribbons
-you can leave out lace B

If you have any questions, just ask me!
Please be aware that these sewing patterns are from Gosu Rori but the translation is not from the original japanese text. I used my own words to describe what to do.

Merry Christmas and hopefully I'll write again before the new year.

Aurîs Lothol

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare