30 day lolita challenge day 24-28

September 05, 2013

Hello lovelies,

I am so behind with my Lolita challenge. Sorry!
Here are some of the missing questions.

Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.


 A thing I once did for my ask female Austria account. WHy not recycle it..because I am a very lazy Person XD

Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.


Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
 erm....
 I love it! I even bought it as a picture on Deviantart!
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
 oh...so many. sorry!
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
 Versailles *_________*! I think it's perfect for classic and hime Lolita. OTT and gothic would be another matter though.

Questions missing are:
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 22 – A picture of your room. - Probably never going to answer that though. My room is so small and a complete and utter mess...
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.
 Aurîs

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare