30day lolita challenge

July 12, 2013

Hello lovelies,

today is already the 8th day!
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
It's so hard because I listen to a lot of different music but I will think very hard now

  1. Marry me - Emilie Autmn
  2. Mizerable - Gackt
  3. Liese - Rammstein
  4. Pirate song - Alestorm
  5. any song by Lareine, especially Metamorphose and last song
  6. Augen auf - Oomph
  7. Resistansen - Kaizers Orchestra
  8. Johanna - Stephen Sondheim (from the OST of Sweeney Todd)
  9. Filth in the beauty - The GazettE
  10. Cinderella - Tata Young
mh, I am surprised that I really did find 10 songs and more!

Saturday two weeks ago I was at a party and the dresscode was Uniform. Well, it was too hot to wear a "real" uniform so I wore a dress which looked a bit uniform like |D


 The dress was so tight and short, I always had to pull it down v_v'

Aurîs

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare