I will continue with the lolita challenge day 9 and 10.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
- eat something with a lot of sauce. I tend to get food stains everywhere.
- I will never wear a skirt or dress without a petticoat.
- not only in Lolita but also in personal affairs I will be never sexist or rassist or homophob/transgenderphob. It disgusts me.
- I never send anon hate
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
- Medicine. Allergypills, pain medicine, eyedrops, plaster
- my mobile phone
- my purse and and another one just for my cards
- my calendar. I can't live without it because I am so forgetful.
- an umbrella...
- my ipod
- a book. I never go out without a book! Currently I read Privilige of the sword by Ellen Kushner
- a small bottle of water and chewing gum or some sweets
- lipgloss or my small make-up bag. Depends on the event :3
The next two pictures are not from the donation event. I bought them in Bukarest and I am pretty sure, that I didn't post pictures yet.
Both are from the store Lashez. I don't know anything about this store but I will definitely try to get some more clothes from this store. The clothes were really wonderful!