Wednesday, 13 February 2013

50s pictures

Hello lovelies,

I am over 10.000 pageviews. Amazing. Do people really actually read what I post? |D Thank you also all my followers <3 p="">
Last Friday I had a photoshooting with my dear girl Isa. Lena took all of the pictures and I retouched them a bit with PS.





That's also the dress I did myself in only a few hours for an event.
I really do like my make-up, especially the red lips. The only thing I do not like is that silly strand of hair which is poking out, despite my effort of spraying my hair endlessly with hairspray.

And my waiting list is still on, only one item arrived:
  • red underbust corset from ebay
  • fake eyelashes from ebay
  • white ribbon shoes from ebay
  • two fake hair puffs from ebay
  • a crinoline from ebay
  • a jesus diamante dress from gyaru sales on livejournal
  • a purse and a lizlisa luckypack from taobao

Aurîs

No comments:

Post a Comment