Cosplay 2012

December 30, 2012

Hello lovelies,

2012 is quickly coming to an end and I always get very nostalgic in those few days before the new year.
I thought about this years cosplays and how they pushed me into creating things I had never done before and finishing them successfully. This makes me very proud. I know my skills are not a 100% yet but I will do my best in 2013 to hone my skills even more!
Here are some of my favourite cosplays in 2012:

Shiro from Adekan, Children Vers.

female Austria from Hetalia, Dirndl Vers.
Shiro from Adekan

female England from Hetalia, historical Vers.

Kagome from Strawberry Panic
I also want to thank my photographers Isa and Christian Krzywoblocki. Another huge thank you gets Lena, just for her patience with me during some of our sewing sessions. I can be a dictator at some times :D

Aurîs

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare