Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Busy

Hello lovelies,

I'm a bit busy with my exams and all the wonderful events which are held in Vienna. There are so many christmas markets, free christmas cinema, parties and meetings! My last exam will be on the 17th, please cross your fingers, especially on the 11th because that exam is really important!
Now take some random pictures from the Animexx meeting on Sunday and last Friday, where I tried to do a casual gyaru styling.

 I try to dress more gyaru in my daily life but I am sometimes too lazy to curl my hair or to backcomb it....

Lena and me finally had the chance to dress up as sailor Norway and Denmark at the same time |D. The meeting was so hilarious because suddenly a random Denmark appeared and my Denmark was instantly BFF with the new Denmark.

Aurîs

No comments:

Post a Comment