Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Taobao items

Hello lovelies,

I recently got a big parcel from Taobao. And let me tell you, I was not the only happy creature in this flat. My cats were over the moon too; A new box, hooray!

I ordered some items for different people too. That thing on the left side is a hamster butt bag.

 I don't remember if I really ordered purple clips or if I messed up the translation, but never mind. I think they are cute anyway.

 Another hair accessories. I really like this one.

 This cute hair piece is from Magic tea party. I think the skeleton cameo is really beautiful.

The whole order has a lot of black and red accessories. This one is also one of my favourites.

And a red choker. Now I only need a white choker and I am happy!

This blouse is actually dark blue and has silver anchors printed on it. It's super cute and light and I can't wait to wear it. Again it's from Magic tea party.




 This dress is very simple and the flower print is very cute. I thought it would be a bit whiter because it is really off white, almost beige. And a memo for me, size M at Magic tea party is still too small if you have bigger boobs.

With the dress came a matching ribbon.

When I first wore the dress with this ribbon I hated the way it looked on my head. Therefore I pushed a pin through it and pinned it to the front of my dress.

Here is a worn picture. Two smaller ribbons, which came with the dress, were used as hair pins.

This is another dress I bought. It's very cute and light. 

The sleeves are only 3/4 (or maybe just with me) but apart from that I really like it. 

The bonnet is from Infanta. It still looks weird on my huge water head but definitely better than the bonnet from Elpress.

I already have the items since April and always forgot to upload the post. This is why I have worn posts with most of the items. Haha.

This headdress is also from Infanta. I bought it for the upcoming Halloween tea party in Vienna.
But now I am not so sure if I'll use it because I still need a dress for it....

This is the last Infanta item. It's a cute blouse in white which could also be worn with a skirt. 

I also have a worn picture again.
The whole outfit was worn for the April Lolita Teekränzchen.

The last items are socks and stockings.

All the best,

Auris Lothol

Friday, 12 May 2017

Animarket Vienna

Hello lovelies,

Animarket ist a flea market catering especially to manga and anime enthusiasts. Anyone can get a booth and start selling their old stuff. M and I took the chance to get rid of 3/4 of our Anime, manga, cd, magazine and figure collection. It was held on the first of May, a nation holiday in Austria. The sellers were allowed to start setting up from 8.30am onwards and the buyers were let in at 10am. My local lolita community also held a j-fashion bring and buy. Luckily I sold some items so I could go shopping there, but more later.
This picture is from the officially Animarket site. Credits to the OP.

This is how our booth looked. P is almost not visible. 

 P and M with out booth. We still have a lot leftover to sell.

Having fun with P. In the back you can see all the others booths and the j-fashion bring and buy.

And here a selfie. Not even snow could hide my big eyebags. Getting up that early is really hard for a night owl like myself.

This was my outfit of the day. I actually wanted to wear lolita but decided to wear something less poofy (we didn't know how much space we would take up).
The top is from h&m and the overtop is vintage.


The bring and buy was a bit small this time but I found something nevertheless.

 The skirt is from Emily temple cute. And it has everything I like on it...teacups, strawberries and cherries, and frills.

The next skirt is super steampunk-y.

I liked that print very much. And I am a sucker for everything with birds. I mean, look at that cute mechanical birb.

The last item I got was a white bolero. Nothing fancy, it doesn't even have a tag inside but I liked it and it was cheap. Like super cheap. I should rename my blog and call it the adventures of a cheapskate lolita. haha.

For all of you living in Vienna the next Animarket will be held on the 26th of October (another national holiday). Visit their official site for more information.

All the best,

Auris Lothol